- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Berens River weather in August 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Berens River, Manitoba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Berens River weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Berens River in August is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 84mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Berens River sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Berens River in August 2019. Select a month to view Berens River sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||04:48||20:19|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:12||19:51|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:37||19:18|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
More Manitoba destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details