- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Edmonton weather in August 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Edmonton weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Edmonton in August is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 68mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in August 2019. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:49||21:30|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:15||21:00|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:41||20:26|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details