- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Sarajevo weather in August 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sarajevo weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sarajevo in August is a warm 24°C (75°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in August 2019. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:34||20:10|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:51||19:50|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:08||19:25|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Where's hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.