- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Sarajevo weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sarajevo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sarajevo in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarajevo in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarajevo in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sarajevo in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Sarajevo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in August 2020. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:35||20:09|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:52||19:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:09||19:23|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where's hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.