- Find cheap flights to Argentina with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Comodoro Rivadavia weather in August 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Comodoro Rivadavia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Comodoro Rivadavia in August 2020. Select a month to view Comodoro Rivadavia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||08:48||18:25|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||08:26||18:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||08:00||19:01|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Argentina
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.