- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Comodoro Rivadavia weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Argentina
The January weather guide for Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Comodoro Rivadavia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Comodoro Rivadavia in January with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Comodoro Rivadavia in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Comodoro Rivadavia in January - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Comodoro Rivadavia in January?
The average sea temperature around Comodoro Rivadavia in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Comodoro Rivadavia in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Comodoro Rivadavia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Comodoro Rivadavia sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Comodoro Rivadavia in January 2022. Select a month to view Comodoro Rivadavia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:44||21:23|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:01||21:18|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:23||21:03|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.