- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Jermuk weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The October weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jermuk in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Jermuk in October, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jermuk in October and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jermuk in October 2021. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:54||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:09||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:25||17:56|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.