- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Jermuk weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The December weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jermuk in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Jermuk in December, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in December - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jermuk in December and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jermuk in December 2021. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:59||17:33|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:12||17:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:18||17:42|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.