- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Gyumri weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The October weather guide for Gyumri, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gyumri in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Gyumri in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gyumri in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gyumri in October - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gyumri in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Gyumri in October and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gyumri in October 2021. Select a month to view Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:01||18:47|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:17||18:23|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:34||18:02|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.