- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Gyumri weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The November weather guide for Gyumri, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gyumri in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Gyumri in November, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gyumri in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gyumri in November - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gyumri in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Gyumri in November and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gyumri in November 2021. Select a month to view Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:35||18:01|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:52||17:47|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:08||17:38|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.