- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Gyumri weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The March weather guide for Gyumri, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Gyumri in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Gyumri in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gyumri in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gyumri in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gyumri in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Gyumri in March and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gyumri in March 2022. Select a month to view Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:39||18:56|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:15||19:12|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:50||19:28|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.