- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Gyumri weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The April weather guide for Gyumri, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gyumri in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Gyumri in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gyumri in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gyumri in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gyumri in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Gyumri in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gyumri in April 2022. Select a month to view Gyumri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:49||19:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:26||19:44|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:05||20:00|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.