- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Show Low weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The August weather guide for Show Low, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Show Low in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Show Low in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Show Low in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Show Low in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Show Low in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Show Low in August and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Show Low sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Show Low in August 2022. Select a month to view Show Low sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:31||19:21|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:42||19:06|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:53||18:47|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.