- Save on holidays with flight+hotel deals from Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Dubai, Las Vegas, Orlando & Caribbean
- Earn two Flying Club miles for every £1 you spend
Las Vegas weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Las Vegas weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Las Vegas in April is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 87% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in April 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:26||19:03|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||19:15|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:48||19:28|
- Pre-book Las Vegas car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Las Vegas Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Discover more about Las Vegas
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details