- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Las Vegas weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Nevada
How hot is it in Las Vegas in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Las Vegas in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Vegas in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Vegas in September - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Las Vegas in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Las Vegas in September and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in September 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:13||19:07|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:24||18:47|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:35||18:25|
- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to the USA
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to New York, Orlando, LA, Boston & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Las Vegas
Where is hot in Nevada in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nevada in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.