- Get free cancellation on Nevada accommodation
- Search by date, browse map or filter by property type
- Check upcoming rates & last minute availability
Las Vegas weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nevada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Nevada
The August weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Las Vegas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Las Vegas in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Vegas in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Vegas in August - that's 88% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Las Vegas in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Las Vegas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Las Vegas in August 2022. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:48||19:46|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:00||19:29|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:12||19:09|
- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.