- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Pueblo weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Pueblo, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pueblo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pueblo in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pueblo in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pueblo in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pueblo in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pueblo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pueblo in April 2020. Select a month to view Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:43||19:22|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||19:35|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:02||19:49|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.