- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Flagstaff weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Flagstaff, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Flagstaff in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Flagstaff in April, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flagstaff in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flagstaff in April - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Flagstaff in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Flagstaff in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Flagstaff sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flagstaff in April 2020. Select a month to view Flagstaff sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:12||18:49|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:54||19:00|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:36||19:12|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arizona in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.