- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Kodiak weather in April 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kodiak weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kodiak in April is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 105mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kodiak in April is 4°C (39°F).
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kodiak in April 2020. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:36||20:52|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||21:23|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:19||21:56|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details