- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Funafuti weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in April?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Funafuti in April and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in April 2020. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:06||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:06||17:55|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Tuvalu with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.