- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Grytviken weather in April 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Grytviken in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in April?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in April - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in April?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in April is 3°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Grytviken in April and the average monthly rainfall is 157mm.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in April 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||18:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:17||17:34|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:44||17:01|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.