- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Baguio weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Baguio, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baguio in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Baguio in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baguio in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baguio in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baguio in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Baguio in April and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Baguio sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baguio in April 2020. Select a month to view Baguio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:53||18:10|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:42||18:13|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:33||18:16|
- Book flights to worldwide destinations with Cathay Pacific
- Check the lowest fares on flights departing from the UK
- Alternatively search for specific a route & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Philippines in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.