- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Jomsom weather in April 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Jomsom, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jomsom in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Jomsom in April, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jomsom in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jomsom in April - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jomsom in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jomsom in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Jomsom sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jomsom in April 2020. Select a month to view Jomsom sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:00||18:28|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:44||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:30||18:45|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Nepal
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.