- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Lebanon
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Byblos weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Byblos, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Byblos sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Byblos in April 2020. Select a month to view Byblos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:24||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||19:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:49||19:21|
- Find cheap flights to the Lebanon with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in the Lebanon in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.