- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Byblos weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Lebanon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Lebanon
The August weather guide for Byblos, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Byblos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Byblos in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Byblos in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Byblos in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Byblos in August?
The average sea temperature around Byblos in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Byblos in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Byblos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Byblos sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Byblos in August 2021. Select a month to view Byblos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:49||19:38|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:00||19:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:10||19:05|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Lebanon in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.