- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ardabil weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Ardabil, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ardabil in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Ardabil in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ardabil in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ardabil in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ardabil in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ardabil in April and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Ardabil sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ardabil in April 2020. Select a month to view Ardabil sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:02||19:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:41||19:53|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:21||20:07|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.