- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Bissau weather in April 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bissau, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bissau weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bissau in April is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bissau in April is 26°C (79°F).
Bissau sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bissau in April 2020. Select a month to view Bissau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:59||19:14|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:50||19:14|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:43||19:16|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Popular Guinea-Bissau destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details