- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Hefei weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hefei in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Hefei in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Hefei in April and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hefei in April 2020. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:59||18:31|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:42||18:40|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:26||18:51|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.