- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Jakar weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jakar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Jakar in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Jakar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakar in April 2020. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:47||18:15|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:32||18:22|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:18||18:30|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.