- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Kemer weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The March weather guide for Kemer, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kemer in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kemer in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kemer in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kemer in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kemer in March?
The average sea temperature around Kemer in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kemer in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kemer in March and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kemer sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kemer in March 2022. Select a month to view Kemer sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:29||18:52|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:08||19:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:19|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.