- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Kemer weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The May weather guide for Kemer, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kemer in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Kemer in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kemer in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kemer in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kemer in May?
The average sea temperature around Kemer in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Kemer in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kemer in May and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kemer sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kemer in May 2022. Select a month to view Kemer sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:04||19:46|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:50||19:59|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:41||20:10|
- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book all inclusive deals, beach holidays & city breaks
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.