- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Kemer weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kemer, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How hot is it in Kemer in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Kemer in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kemer in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kemer in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kemer in November?
The average sea temperature around Kemer in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Kemer in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kemer in November and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Kemer sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kemer in November 2020. Select a month to view Kemer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:21||18:01|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:36||17:49|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:51||17:42|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.