- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Kemer weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kemer, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How hot is it in Kemer in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Kemer in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kemer in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kemer in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kemer in July?
The average sea temperature around Kemer in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kemer in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kemer in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Kemer sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kemer in July 2020. Select a month to view Kemer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:43||20:20|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:52||20:15|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:03||20:05|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.