- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Menongue weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The May weather guide for Menongue, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Menongue in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Menongue in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Menongue in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Menongue in May - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Menongue in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Menongue in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Menongue sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Menongue in May 2021. Select a month to view Menongue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:59||17:33|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:03||17:28|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:07||17:26|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.