- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Menongue weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Menongue, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Angola
How hot is it in Menongue in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Menongue in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Menongue in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Menongue in September - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Menongue in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Menongue in September and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Menongue sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Menongue in September 2020. Select a month to view Menongue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:54||17:44|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:44||17:45|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:33||17:46|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.