- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Menongue weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The February weather guide for Menongue, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Menongue in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Menongue in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Menongue in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Menongue in February - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Menongue in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Menongue in February and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Menongue sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Menongue in February 2022. Select a month to view Menongue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:41||18:25|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:46||18:21|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:50||18:13|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.