- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Menongue weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The December weather guide for Menongue, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Menongue in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Menongue in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Menongue in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Menongue in December - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Menongue in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Menongue in December and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Menongue sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Menongue in December 2021. Select a month to view Menongue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:10||18:06|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:15||18:15|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:23||18:22|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.