- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Huambo weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The September weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Huambo in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Huambo in September and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in September 2021. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:01||17:53|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:52||17:53|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:41||17:53|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.