- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Huambo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The March weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Huambo in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huambo in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Huambo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in March 2022. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:59||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:01||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:02||18:01|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.