- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Huambo weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The July weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Huambo in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Huambo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in July 2022. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:19||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:20||17:47|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:17||17:50|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.