- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Huambo weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 208208 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The January weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Huambo in January with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in January - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huambo in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Huambo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 208mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in January 2022. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:35||18:26|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:43||18:30|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:51||18:30|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.