- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Huambo weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The February weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Huambo in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huambo in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Huambo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in February 2022. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:51||18:30|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:56||18:27|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:59||18:20|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.