- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Sagres weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The June weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sagres in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Sagres in June, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sagres in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sagres in June - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sagres in June?
The average sea temperature around Sagres in June is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Sagres in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Sagres in June and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sagres in June 2021. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:18||20:50|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:16||20:57|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:19||20:59|
- Save £100 per person on ALL holidays in 2021/2022
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Spain, Algarve, Turkey & Greece
- Travel before 6th November 2022 (inclusive)
Jet2holidays deal finder
Where is hot in the Algarve in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.