- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £69 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Sagres weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Low fare finder
Recommended for the Algarve
The September weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sagres in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Sagres in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sagres in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sagres in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sagres in September?
The average sea temperature around Sagres in September is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Sagres in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Sagres in September and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sagres in September 2022. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:06||20:04|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:18||19:44|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:30||19:21|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.