- Book villas in Cyprus, Algarve, Costa Blanca & more
- Enjoy summer holidays during school break
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Sagres weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The March weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sagres in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sagres in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sagres in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sagres in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sagres in March?
The average sea temperature around Sagres in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Sagres in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sagres in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sagres in March 2022. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:07||18:30|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:45||18:44|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:23||19:57|
- Save up to 15% on hotel stays in 2022
- Enjoy hotel stays in Portugal with Be Live Hotels
- Travel between 1st Apr & 11th Jan 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.