- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Sagres weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The July weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sagres in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sagres in July, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sagres in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sagres in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sagres in July?
The average sea temperature around Sagres in July is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Sagres in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sagres in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sagres in July 2022. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:20||20:59|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:29||20:55|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:40||20:44|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.