- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Lake Louise weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The June weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Louise in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Lake Louise in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lake Louise in June and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Louise in June 2022. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:34||22:53|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:28||23:03|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:32||23:05|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.