- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Lake Louise weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The May weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Louise in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Louise in May, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lake Louise in May and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Louise in May 2022. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:17||22:08|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:52||22:32|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:34||22:51|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.