- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Lake Louise weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Louise in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lake Louise in August, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lake Louise in August and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Louise in August 2021. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:10||22:32|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:33||22:04|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:57||21:32|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.