- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lake Louise weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -8-8°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The December weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lake Louise in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -8°C in Lake Louise in December, falling to -17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Lake Louise in December and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Louise in December 2020. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||10:29||18:39|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||10:45||18:37|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||10:50||18:47|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021/2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.