- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lake Louise weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The February weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lake Louise in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Lake Louise in February, falling to -15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Louise in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Louise in February - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Louise in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lake Louise in February and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Louise in February 2021. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||10:22||19:36|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||09:59||19:59|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||09:31||20:24|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.